Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What Goes On in the Back Seat

The boys' conversation on the way home from scouts tonight:

THERON: Did you know if you get hit in the front of the head you can change your whole personality? A girl in my class knows someone who hit her head really hard and her parents were happy because all of a sudden she was a lot more responsible.
SETH: You mean she did her homework when her parents weren't home?
THERON: Yep....But don't hit me in the head, okay Mom?
(pause)
THERON: I've always had a lot of arm hair.
SETH: Well I've always had a lot of armpit hair.
THERON: No you haven't.
SETH: Yes I have, but at least I don't lick my armpits (gives armpit licking demonstration).
(pause)
THERON: What's your dream car?
SETH: (describes his dream car).
THERON: Well what's your dream house?
SETH: My dream car IS my dream house. I can live in my car and be a hobo.

Great. A pit-licking hobo. Regardless, I wouldn't hit the fronts of those two heads for all the world.



4 comments:

Carly&Seth said...

i can't wait for B to start speaking in sentences. i can only hope she says things half as interesting as your kiddos!

Keira said...

What a charming little boy ;)

tonybake59 said...

Greatest. Kids. Ever.

amber said...

Hahaha, I love it. I especially love the beginning of the conversation. :)