Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Dear Journal...

It's been a long time since I've written, but I'm trying to be a better person. From now on I'm going to write in my journal, say my prayers, read my scriptures, wake up at 6 every morning to exercise, and do a service for someone every day. I'm making a little chart so I can check off the boxes as I go."

6-12 months later:

"Dear Journal,

It's been a long time..."

It's always a little embarrassing to start back up again when the last thing you wrote was that you were starting up again back THEN. My old journals are full of little charts that are faithfully fulfilled for about 3 days. I even made them for my sister and I'm sure she was really grateful.





So, true to form, here I am starting up yet again. In other news, this is what the kids look like these days:






The end. I'll be back again soon (I hope).

3 comments:

Carol said...

I think we all go through this with goals...I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. :) And I'm glad you're back blogging!

P.S. Your kids are adorable

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! A post!!!!!!!!

amber said...

Haha, that happens a lot to me in my journals too. At least you have the ambition to make some nice goals each time. :)